\ Chеяіе Ze Berry
Retardation Nation
Cherie Ze Berry


I grow older every 0211
This is somewhere to keep my memories
Read my blog to find out about my story



The Spammer
Your Right To Speak

The Others
Go away to Wonderland
Anna
Chelsie
Chow Liang
Daryl
Fui Wern
Janice
Joce
Kim
Limin
Lihwern
Michelle
Xin Vee


Time Machine
Walk Down Memory Lane
April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010


Flashbacks
Reminiscence
mathafakah.
Replayed
Remember;
Lifeless much?
I'm awesome.
Cherie Dramatic



Take A Bow
How Bout A Round Of Applause
Layout : Nicole
Edited :CherieDramatic
Inspiration : I ; II
Code references : Anna May
Color codes : Color Codes
Icons in my posts : I ; II


Life after you
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 @ 3:15 AM

There is a monster in my bed


Talked with Mic today and yesterday about my problems.
Some
depressive shit, eh?

I regretted what I did that I wrote on my last post.
But I’m still a
girl,
And as much as I hate to say this,
I guess I did it because of
jealousy

Well, if he did it on purpose it sure worked.
And I still can’t believe he could actually do that to me.
But then again, what I’m going to blog about,
Will relate to most of you out there.

Love is a really funny thing.
I asked my sister once,
Is it possible for people my age to find true love?
She told me
absolutely not.
She said,
Love is when you are very happy; yet you will be also very sad.

If it really is an ‘
absolutely not’,
Why did I,
AM I, feeling these two emotions?
I tell myself
I want to forget,
I try comforting myself,
Saying I got it better off,
“I don’t see him everyday”

Yet, even when I smile or laugh,
Somehow there was just
something not right.

  • I got irritated easily.

Mic came to the conclusion
That no matter how I try to convince
myself that I’m not sad,
I’m
still sad in my heart.

And that no matter how you are determine to forget,
You won’t,
Not in a blink of eye, at least.

Especially now since I can’t forget,
And I got jealous?
There was only one thing to conclude.
I still have feelings for him.
Positive, negative?

It’s hard for me to say that,
But it’s even harder for me to lie,
That I’m
feeling numb or whatever shit.
Because I’m not.
I’m not feeling numb.
I’m going delirious from the thought of everything.

Sometimes I really think I’m just dreaming.
When I talked about him,
I don’t look my friends in the eye
Except Mic

Sometimes what something somebody else does,
Reminds me of him.
And then I’ll remember laughing.
Laughing very easily.

Sometimes I see a pretty girl.
It’ll make me thing,
“Hey, he’ll flirt with her.”
Or maybe he did.
Then I’ll feel really sad.

If you’re reading this,
Just so you know,
When you told me you flirted and I said I don’t care.
I was lying.
Thank God I was behind a laptop or you never would have believed me.

Now I wish I didn’t act so brashly.
But I don’t think there’s anything to do anymore.
I don’t think there is anything
I can do.

As the wisest of my friend has put it
Just let things take its course

Yeah, I tried to control my life for a while.
But I realized,
My life can control itself already,
So why not just sit back and enjoy the ride?

As for this post,
It’s not meant to make you cry;
It’s not for your entertainment.

This is just something that is my
undefined feeling,
Something I wanted to say, but just didn’t
knew how too.