\ Chеяіе Ze Berry
Retardation Nation
Cherie Ze Berry


I grow older every 0211
This is somewhere to keep my memories
Read my blog to find out about my story



The Spammer
Your Right To Speak

The Others
Go away to Wonderland
Anna
Chelsie
Chow Liang
Daryl
Fui Wern
Janice
Joce
Kim
Limin
Lihwern
Michelle
Xin Vee


Time Machine
Walk Down Memory Lane
April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010


Flashbacks
Reminiscence
SUP DUDES!
TDC 12
MY BLOG IS NOT DEAD! :D
Crap
Super Girl
shitless
Life after you
mathafakah.
Replayed
Remember;



Take A Bow
How Bout A Round Of Applause
Layout : Nicole
Edited :CherieDramatic
Inspiration : I ; II
Code references : Anna May
Color codes : Color Codes
Icons in my posts : I ; II


Hello Hello
Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 9:10 PM


Between you and me, I sincerely hope she trips and falls down a bottomless shit pit.

Then smashes her head.

Considering it wasn't beautiful nor it contained a brain in the first place.